Wednesday 17 June 2009

Hello there!

Howdy, my name is Dan Watts and I’ve started this blog to explore all the various urban legends around England. I also tried to do this on YouTube but my camera’s been a total bitch. So, why not just do it here?
But first, a little info on myself, eh?

As I said, the name’s Dan Watts. I’m in my early 20s and moved to Kent from Wales when I was just a wee nipper. I first became interested in the subject of urban legends when a friend of mine was telling me about that familiar story of the hook-handed guy in the car. Since then it’s been a real passion of mine. But I also like photography and playing football with my friends.

But yeah, the blog. I hope to go around the country and maybe get pictures of strange places and report back to you, Joe Public, about what crazy shit is going down on our doorstep.
So, enjoy the Watts Report and I hope you stop on by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment